hi every one i have problem with the date with the server. i am from
india . when i use Date.today before 12 in the morning hours IST . it
is showing yesterday date in my website and after 12 it is fine it
shows today's date. i am using wit UTC . now i cant go wit Time.Zone.
i have to change lot .so any one can help me plzzzz

thanks in advance

  • Colin Law at Nov 11, 2011 at 9:41 am

    hi every one i have problem with the date with the server. i am from
    india . when i use Date.today  before 12 in the morning hours IST . it
    is showing yesterday date in my website and after 12 it is fine it
    shows today's date. i am using wit UTC . now i cant go wit Time.Zone.
    i have to change lot .so any one can help me plzzzz
    If all you want to do is correct that one display without changing
    anything else then you could just use
    (Time.now + 12.hours).strftime( ... )

    Colin