Hello every body
I´m new in rails and I need to know the following:

- I have 4 *.csvfiles which are generated automatically by an
application made it in delphi.
- I need to take those files (.csv) and migrate them o save them (its
info not them as a entire file) into a DB modeled on MySQl or SQL Server
(automatically and preferably to MySQL)
- I want to do an application who let me do this(that generate for me
the tables and their implicit relations, and also save its contents)
---------
Is there any way for managing directly from rails my application on
delphi?
I need some ideas for reading automatically the info. held it in the
*.csv files and later save it to a DB (SQL server or MySQL). Then I
wanna build an Rails´s app for managing the data stored/held into the
DB.
Some of those *.csv files could generate more than a table. I´ve four of
them and I think I will have 11 tables at least.

Thanks.

  • Dave Aronson at Nov 8, 2011 at 2:25 pm