I am getting following apache error when I am trying to access any
action.
"Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable
configuration error"

Action page is not opening..please help me..

  • Frederick Cheung at Nov 4, 2011 at 1:55 pm

    I am getting following apache error when I am trying to access any
    action.
    "Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable
    configuration error"

    Action page is not opening..please help me..
    I'd check your app's log files. You've probably got some sort of
    redirect loop going on

    Fred