I'm kind of new to RoR so this may be a stupid question, but is there
any way to pull data associated with one controller into the view of
another?
For example if I have 2 controllers, AController and BController and I
have a table in my database for AController with the value Text, can I
pull the data from AController.Text into a BController view?
Let me know if you need any more information, Thanks.

  • Frederick Cheung at Nov 3, 2011 at 11:47 pm

    I'm kind of new to RoR so this may be a stupid question, but is there
    any way to pull data associated with one controller into the view of
    another?
    For example if I have 2 controllers, AController and BController and I
    have a table in my database for AController with the value Text, can I
    pull the data from AController.Text into a BController view?
    Let me know if you need any more information, Thanks.
    Tables don't belong to controllers. Any controller in your app can use
    any of the models it needs to.

    Fred