I try to install ruby on rails and I am litle stuck now because of
Can someone help me?
I using Windows 7 Ultimate, Ruby 1.9.2-p180 and RubyGems 1.8.11.
What I did before run: gem install rails?
1. installing ruby through ruby installer
2. C:\Users\h4cky\Downloads\rubygems-1.8.10>ruby setup.rb
3. C:\Users\h4cky\Downloads\rubygems-1.8.10>gem update --system
4. D:\devKit>ruby dk.rb init
5. D:\devKit>ruby dk.rb review
6. D:\devKit>ruby dk.rb install
The Content of error log is: http://pastebin.com/GPrR2bGu
Thanks in advance.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.