Hi folk,

I wanted to integrate facebook chat on my ROR site. which gems or
plugin will help me out.

any idea,
thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Colin Law at Oct 31, 2011 at 8:49 am

    On 31 October 2011 08:41, Pravin Mishra wrote:
    Hi folk,

    I wanted to integrate facebook chat on my ROR site. which gems or
    plugin will help me out.
    As a matter of interest, how long did you spend researching with
    google before asking that question? You will often get more helpful
    "I want to .... I have found these gems that might be appropriate but
    am not sure of the best way to proceed because ..."

    Colin