Hello,

See if anyone can help me. I need to design a web application upload to
a server that works with a database hosted on the PC user logged. This
means that when a user logs on, the application configures the
connection to a database hosted on your PC. Is it possible to RoR? Is it
possible with Java,. Net, php ...?

greetings and thanks in advance.

  • Colin Law at Oct 31, 2011 at 4:54 pm

    See if anyone can help me. I need to design a web application upload to
    a server that works with a database hosted on the PC user logged. This
    means that when a user logs on, the application configures the
    connection to a database hosted on your PC. Is it possible to RoR? Is it
    possible with Java,. Net, php ...?
    No. A good thing too, would you like a website you accidentally visit
    accessing a database on your PC? The one with your passwords and bank
    detail in perhaps?

    Colin

  • Leonardo Mateo at Oct 31, 2011 at 5:07 pm