HI Guy's

TAB1 and TAB2 have some radio button, checkbox and dropdown menu. When
TAB1 is selected, I have to switch to TAB2 and then back to TAB1 to refresh
the loaded content.

How to make TAB1 refresh loaded content when click on its tab?

*code is something like that*

<ul class="tabs">
</ul>

<!--Content-->
<!--Content-->

  • Xuan at Oct 29, 2011 at 11:02 am
    You may try using jquery delegate or bind to send an ajax request to
    update the contents when clicking. Something like;

    $(document),delegate("#tab1", "click", function(){
    $.ajax({ your ajax call here });
    });