Sorry I have just seen I can't post job ads. Sh8t I registered to
attract interest from Ruby developers and thought it might be the place.
Sorry

  • Bill Walton at Oct 28, 2011 at 8:32 pm
    Peter,

    Unless the rules have been changed, the requirement is that you
    preface the subject line with [JOB] so that those who want to can
    filter them out.

    Best regards,
    Bill