I have finally successfully deployed simple apps on Heroku in
following the tutorial at http://ruby.railstutorial.org/ruby-on-rails-tutorial-book
.

Are there other free sites like Heroku? I want to deploy on other
sites as well, so that I caern see what the differences are from one
site to another.

  • Everaldo Gomes at Oct 25, 2011 at 12:35 am
    Hi!

    I'm not sure, but I guess EngineYard is one of the competitors:

    http://www.engineyard.com/

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroku -> See section "Competitors" for others
    alternatives.

    Best Regards,