I wanted to know if i should use RVM? I have been using rails more and
more and more now and am looking to keep ruby and ruby gems better
together. Is it worth using RVM? And what does it acually do other
then able me to swtich between ruby 1.8 and 1.9?

  • Peter Vandenabeele at Oct 25, 2011 at 7:49 am