In previous I use gdocs4ruby to access Google document of my account
from outside the google.

I used the code inside my controller:

require 'rubygems'
require 'gdata'
require 'gdocs4ruby'
include GDocs4Ruby
class DocumentController < ApplicationController
def creat
service = GDocs4Ruby::Service.new()
service.debug = true
begin
if @authentication = service.authenticate(params[:user_name],
params[:password])
@folders = service.folders <<===================
@documents = service.files

end
rescue Exception => e
warn(e.message)
end
end
end

all the things working correctly ,but the code service.folders are not
working.

I wrote the following code in rails console:

equire "rubygems"
require 'gdocs4ruby'
include GDocs4Ruby
service = GDocs4Ruby::Service.new()
service.debug = true
service.authenticate('abc123@gmail.com','xxxxxxxxxxxx')

service.files

this fetch all the file list inside my application

but when I execute :
service.folders

I am getting following error:

invalid response received: 403
GData4Ruby::HTTPRequestFailed: <errors
SSL required</internalReason></error></errors>

some day's before this code had been working fine.

what happed if you have any desire solution. Please help

Advance Thanks

  • Everaldo Gomes at Oct 25, 2011 at 12:42 pm
    Hi!

    I think you should put "include GDocs4Ruby" inside your controller.

    Best Regards,
    Everaldo

    xmlns='http://schemas.google.com/g/2005
    SSL required</internalReason></error></errors>

    some day's before this code had been working fine.

    what happed if you have any desire solution. Please help

    Advance Thanks

  • Kausik Bakshi at Oct 25, 2011 at 12:56 pm
    hi
    Everaldo

    Actually this error is happen due to some other reason

    service.files working correctly
    but when I try to execute :
    service.folders
    it gets error:

    invalid response received: 403
    GData4Ruby::HTTPRequestFailed:
    <errors
    SSL required</internalReason></error></errors>

    In previous service.folders command worked fine.
    but currently it is not working.........

  • Everaldo Gomes at Oct 25, 2011 at 1:26 pm
    Hi!

    I was looking at your error message and I saw:
    <internalReason>403.4 SSL required</internalReason>
    I don't know how to solve, but it looks like with a SSL problem.