I'm interested in setting up a web site consisting of a message board
and wiki. (It will be about how to start and run a Linux distro or
other open source project.)

I'm new to Ruby on Rails. Before I started learning Ruby on Rails
recently, my web know-how was limited to HTML, as if it were still
1995.

I've been going through the book _Agile Web Development with Rails_,
and I'm going through railstutorial.org.

I'm looking for a tutorial on setting up a message board and wiki.
What tutorials do you recommend for this that use Rails 3.0?

  • Ralph Shnelvar at Oct 26, 2011 at 2:29 pm

    JHMSL> I'm interested in setting up a web site consisting of a message board
    JHMSL> and wiki. (It will be about how to start and run a Linux distro or
    JHMSL> other open source project.)

    JHMSL> I'm new to Ruby on Rails. Before I started learning Ruby on Rails
    JHMSL> recently, my web know-how was limited to HTML, as if it were still
    JHMSL> 1995.

    JHMSL> I've been going through the book _Agile Web Development with Rails_,
    JHMSL> and I'm going through railstutorial.org.

    JHMSL> I'm looking for a tutorial on setting up a message board and wiki.
    JHMSL> What tutorials do you recommend for this that use Rails 3.0?

    I am also interested in the answer to this question.

    --
    Best regards,
    Ralph mailto:ralphs@dos32.com