Is anyone else experiencing very long very high amounts of cpu usage by
their mysql daemon that can last for a minute or more when a page is
going to load with an error? I'm even getting these on pages with only
one or two simple find statements. Might be worth noting that I only
have the mysql gem not mysql2.

  • Frederick Cheung at Oct 21, 2011 at 4:30 pm

    Is anyone else experiencing very long very high amounts of cpu usage by
    their mysql daemon that can last for a minute or more when a page is
    going to load with an error? I'm even getting these on pages with only
    one or two simple find statements. Might be worth noting that I only
    have the mysql gem not mysql2.
    You could try running
    show full process list

    at the mysql console to see what it is your database is doing

    Fred