Can anyone tell me which RailsInstaller version was the last one
that provided Rails 2.3.x ?

The release notes are a bit skimpy :-) but I need to help someone
on Windows get set up to work on a legacy app.

TIA,
http://about.me/hassanschroeder
twitter: @hassan

  • Luis Lavena at Oct 22, 2011 at 9:18 am