hello i have problem while install gem mysql2 in windows 7 i have got
error

An error occurred while installing mysql (0.3.7), and Bundler cannot
continue. Make sure that 'gem install mysql2 -v '0.3.7'' succeeds before
bundling.

Please help me i want to codding with rails :)

  • Javier Quarite at Oct 21, 2011 at 4:35 pm
    Have you installed mysql in windows7?
    hello i have problem while install gem mysql2 in windows 7 i have got
    error

    An error occurred while installing mysql (0.3.7), and Bundler cannot
    continue. Make sure that 'gem install mysql2 -v '0.3.7'' succeeds before
    bundling.

    Please help me i want to codding with rails :)

  • Prasetya utama at Oct 21, 2011 at 4:54 pm

    Javier Quarite wrote in post #1027810:
    Have you installed mysql in windows7?
    yes i have installed it, and i have installed devkit

  • Javier Quarite at Oct 21, 2011 at 4:56 pm
    When I was starting with rails I had the same trouble, first I didn't have
    mysql
    then I had to add
    gem "mysql2"
    to my Gemfile and the run bundle install
    after that everything worked...