Hi all,

I'm trying to use a js image gallery (galleria) and everything works
fine when I have
config.assets.debug = true
but when I set it to false the gallery does not load but no js errors
occur.
I checked the js and css files in the second case and everything looks
ok to me...

I have created a sample project that illustrates the problem in
github.
the instructions are in the README and pasted here.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks!

README

git clone git://github.com/stream7/sample.git
rvm use 1.9.2@sample --create
bundle install
rake db:create
rake db:setup # creates 4 images

visit http://localhost:3000/images
and you should see the javascript image gallery (galleria) working

set config.assets.debug = false
restart your server
visit http://localhost:3000/images
and you should see that the gallery does not load correctly but no
javascript errors are recorded in the console

so, what am I doing wrong here?