Hi everyone and sorry to bother you, but I've got a great Ruby / Rails
Developer seeking full time work in New York City. If anyone would
like to see his resume, please email me at opensourcestaffing\AT
\gmail.com

  • AH Shah at Apr 9, 2015 at 4:01 pm
    Send me his resume...
    Hi everyone and sorry to bother you, but I've got a great Ruby / Rails
    Developer seeking full time work in New York City. If anyone would
    like to see his resume, please email me at opensourcestaffing\AT
    \gmail.com
  • Ted Warren at Aug 11, 2015 at 8:09 pm
    Hi if you know of any one please send me their resume !!!!! Thank you
    Ted

    Ted Warren

    President

    Strategic Resources