Hi All,
In my application, i have to send sms to users. when i am
submitting the sms to sms gateway, it is not getting done. Same thing
in php worked fine with cURL. So how can i do this(curl) in rails...

Thanks in Advance!

  • Santosh c at Oct 17, 2011 at 12:24 pm
    Check out HTTParty
    In my application, i have to send sms to users. when i am
    submitting the sms to sms gateway, it is not getting done. Same thing
    in php worked fine with cURL. So how can i do this(curl) in rails...

    Thanks in Advance!

  • Dave G. at Oct 17, 2011 at 2:09 pm
    We used Faraday for exactly the same purpose on the Twilio SMS service.

  • Venkata reddy at Oct 17, 2011 at 5:42 pm
    Hi Dave,
    Can you tell me something about it please...
    We used Faraday for exactly the same purpose on the Twilio SMS service.