Hi,

I am looking for a ruby on rails developer to help out with a project that I
am working on.

It is a bog standard rails app.

I would require a couple of hours a week, on a long term basis.

Rates are negotiable.

If anyone is interested, please PM me for more info.

thanks

  • Dave Aronson at Oct 16, 2011 at 5:49 pm
    Hi!
    I am looking for a ruby on rails developer to help out with a project that I
    am working on.

    It is a bog standard rails app.

    I would require a couple of hours a week, on a long term basis.

    Rates are negotiable.

    If anyone is interested, please PM me for more info.
    I hope you'll excuse the use of email rather than PM, as I read Ruby
    On Rails Talk as email rather than on the web.

    I've got a few small Rails apps under my belt, a lot more general Ruby
    scripting, and about 25 years in other languages, and am looking for
    work, and more "street cred", in Rails and other forms of Ruby.
    Sounds like we can help each other. My usual consulting terms are at:

    http://www.davearonson.com/availability/contracting-terms

    You can see some samples of my Ruby coding (unfortunately no public
    Rails apps yet) at:

    http://www.davearonson.com/software (follow assorted links)
    http://www.codosaur.us/
    https://github.com/davearonson

    This sounds like a simple personal project rather than some big
    moneymaking or corporate-use thing, right? If so, then I think we can
    work out a significant rate reduction.

    Thanks,
    Dave

    --
    LOOKING FOR WORK! What: Ruby (on/off Rails), Python, other modern languages.
    Where: Northern Virginia, Washington DC (near Orange Line), and remote work.

  • Dave Aronson at Oct 16, 2011 at 5:54 pm
    Oops, apologies, didn't mean to send that to the group, hit Send too soon. :-(

    Thanks,
    Dave

    --
    LOOKING FOR WORK! What: Ruby (on/off Rails), Python, other modern languages.
    Where: Northern Virginia, Washington DC (near Orange Line), and remote work.
    davearonson.com (main) * codosaur.us (programing) * dare2xl.com (excellence)
    Specialization is for insects. (Heinlein) - Have Pun, Will Babble! (Aronson)

  • Gintautas Šimkus at Oct 16, 2011 at 6:10 pm
    No noprblem, Dave, sounds like a good resume, it does! Hope you get this
    going on with the guy!

    Oops, apologies, didn't mean to send that to the group, hit Send too soon.
    :-(

    Thanks,
    Dave