a high-energy self-motivated mobile application developer to join our lean
team part-time or full-time, developing a product prototype.
Yoosage software team is responsible for designing and developing
applications for both mass-market feature phones and smart phones that we
integrate into a wide variety of customer platforms, such as Apple iOS,
Android, Windows Mobile 7, and Blackberry OS.
We are looking for a strong and motivated Sr. Software Engineer. Main
responsibilities will be, however will not be limited to:
· Everything mobile! Initial focus on iPhone and Android apps until
industry domination is achieved, then transitioning on to other mobile
· You will manage the process from inception to launch,
collaborating with internal resources (design, product, QA) in order to
deliver innovative top class apps.
· Maintain and enhance Yoosage’s latest client/server software
· *3 to 6 years software development experience*
· *Strong Ruby On Rails, HTML5, CSS and Java programming *
· You've unpackaged at least one Apple, Android, Windows 7 or
· Good understanding of the tradeoffs between native apps, web-apps
and html5 apps
· Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal,
is required for communication with globally distributed Yoosage teams and
· Experience with mobile phone client/server software architectures
· No fear of going beyond your knowledge and comfort zone (and
successful experience doing that!)
· You should have an eye for design, and great product sense
· Effort estimation skills and database design experience
· Familiarity with Rhomobile, Appcelerator, PhoneGap
Email firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> along with your profile and
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.