HI all,

I was wondering if any of you can recommend some ruby/rails training?
I am currently working through tutorials and practicing RTFM.... but
wondered if there were some good programs you knew of.. some of the
boot camps look good..

  • Chirag Singhal at Oct 13, 2011 at 3:56 am
    EngineYard offers some good training programs, you can look them up here -
    http://www.engineyard.com/ruby_on_rails_training/

    Chirag
    http://sumeruonrails.com

    I was wondering if any of you can recommend some ruby/rails training?
    I am currently working through tutorials and practicing RTFM.... but
    wondered if there were some good programs you knew of.. some of the
    boot camps look good..

  • 0v3rr!d3 at Oct 13, 2011 at 9:33 am
    I would recommend you to watch the railscasts.com video. They are very
    useful and understandable.

    Regards;
    kshitiz
    http://blog.kshitizgurung.info
    I was wondering if any of you can recommend some ruby/rails training?
    I am currently working through tutorials and practicing RTFM.... but
    wondered if there were some good programs you knew of.. some of the
    boot camps look good..
  • Daniel Nachbar at Oct 13, 2011 at 1:02 pm

    I was wondering if any of you can recommend some ruby/rails training?
    ruby.railstutorial.org

    Specifically designed to get you to the point where you can understand
    the
    videos at railscasts.com.

    Dan Nachbar