I am new to ROR, i need to setup ROR on my ubuntu machine. can u give some
steps to follow for ROR? or some effective tutorials link to setup this?

  • Saikiran mothe at Oct 12, 2011 at 6:58 am
    http://rubyhyderabad.blogspot.com/
    I am new to ROR, i need to setup ROR on my ubuntu machine. can u give some
    steps to follow for ROR? or some effective tutorials link to setup this?

  • Mg1313 at Oct 12, 2011 at 11:00 am
    I read "aptitude" is better at package management than "apt-get"...

    I am new to ROR, i need to setup ROR on my ubuntu machine. can u give some
    steps to follow for ROR? or some effective tutorials link to setup this?
  • 0v3rr!d3 at Oct 12, 2011 at 8:53 am
    Hi,
    You can find tons of tutorial for starting rails. I guess you can
    find following blog post helpful for setting up rails.
    http://goo.gl/fhgqV
    Feel free to comment if any problem arise.

    Regards;
    Kshitiz
    I am new to ROR, i need to setup ROR on my ubuntu machine. can u give some
    steps to follow for ROR? or some effective tutorials link to setup this?
  • Colin Law at Oct 12, 2011 at 8:59 am

    You can find tons of tutorial for starting rails. I guess you can
    find following blog post helpful for setting up rails.
    http://goo.gl/fhgqV
    Feel free to comment if any problem arise.
    *Do* use one that uses rvm (as that one does), it may seem like
    additional complication initially but it will repay the time very
    quickly.

    Colin
    Regards;
    Kshitiz
    I am new to ROR, i need to setup ROR on my ubuntu machine. can u give some
    steps to follow for ROR? or some effective tutorials link to setup this?

    gplus.to/clanlaw

  • Johann Aman at Oct 12, 2011 at 10:59 am
    I do not think it's ok for a beginner to deal with RVM.
    amvis, take the latest versions of Ruby (1.9.2) and Rails (3.1) and
    play with them as if they are the only ones:)))