I am using a default_locale in my app
config.i18n.default_locale = :fr

When setting up the administration part, I don't need to have a
foreign locale, default :en would be fine
is this error message caused by non setting the default.locale
to :en ?
as it's stated : :locale=>[:fr, :fr]} by default ....

ActionView::MissingTemplate (Missing template admin/categories/colors,
admin/base/colors, application/colors with
{:handlers=>[:erb, :builder, :coffee, :haml], :formats=>[:js, :html], :locale=>[:fr, :fr]}.
Searched in:
* "/Users/yves/Developpement/Projects/isabelle/atelier/app/views"
* "/Users/yves/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p290@rails311/gems/devise-1.4.8/
app/views"

  • Erwin at Oct 11, 2011 at 9:02 pm
    [SOLVED] nothing related to locale ... existing template was admin/
    categories/color.js.erb should be admin/categories/colors.js.erb !