Hello,

I'm building a Gem which should run a server in the background, since it'll
have only one page, I chose Sinatra but I can't live without ActiveRecord
(Who can, heh?) so I chose to use it as the ORM for the project, however I
ran into a few issues running the tests because the database doesn't seem to
be emptied up before each example, so I added a bit of a hack in the
config.before(:each) of Rspec (code
here<https://github.com/TechnoGate/watch_tower/blob/develop/spec/support/active_record.rb#L28>)
to empty it by hand before each example.

I tried include most of rspec/rails (code
here<https://github.com/TechnoGate/watch_tower/blob/develop/spec/support/active_record.rb#L28>,
same file as above), only the code related to models, I set
config.use_transactional_fixtures to true and false, it doesn't seem to
help, how is it done in Rails? I couldn't find the code responsible for
this...

Best Regards,
Wael Nasreddine