My application is starting/loading very late when hit my website url
in the browser.
Can anybody give some tips to optimize it please.

  • Loganathan sellappa at Oct 1, 2011 at 7:17 am

    My application is starting/loading very late when hit my website url
    in the browser.
    Can anybody give some tips to optimize it please.
    1.Optimize your sql queries
    2. Tune the passenger, options like HighPerformance on
    3. Remove the unwanted modules on Apache as per your exact need
  • Miquel Cubel at Oct 1, 2011 at 7:22 am
    Have a look at http://railslab.newrelic.com/scaling-rails

    El 01/10/2011 9:16, loganathan sellappa escribió: On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 12:22 PM, venkata
    My application is starting/loading very late when hit my website url
    in the browser.
    Can anybody give some tips to optimize it please.
    1.Optimize your sql queries 2. Tune the passenger, options like HighPerformance on 3. Remove
    the unwanted modules on Apache as per your exact need

    -- Miquel Cubel Escarré
  • BALA MANI at Oct 1, 2011 at 2:39 pm
    Don't Right Ruby code in .erb file. If you want then you can write
    controller.rb file then your application load easy

    by
    bdeveloper01

  • David Chua at Oct 2, 2011 at 2:38 am
    I'm actually curious about this.

    I thought that all erb code and its rails variables are all prepared before
    the actual erb file gets loaded and its not rendered on the fly?

    David
    Don't Right Ruby code in .erb file. If you want then you can write
    controller.rb file then your application load easy

    by
    bdeveloper01

  • Dave Aronson at Oct 2, 2011 at 3:18 am