Hi,

I have a problem with the asset pipeline.
I have a css file in lib/assets/stylesheets/ but it is not included in
the asset pipeline...

I have the same thing with a js file in lib/assets/javascripts and it
works fine...

What I am missing?

Gregory

  • Spinlock at Oct 1, 2011 at 10:58 pm
    What does your manifest file look like (i.e. app/assets/stylesheets/
    application.css)? You may need to include the lib/assets/stylesheets/
    directory from there.