Hi,
Do you know the existence of networks of volunteers in the ruby on rails
community willing to be involved or being consulted sometime for
humanitarian projects? (I saw a website about that a long time ago , but
I don't remember its name)
Thanks!
Nicolas

  • Noel at Sep 26, 2011 at 10:05 am
    Railsbridge had a project/site for this. Not sure if they r still active.

    Sent from my iPhone