Hello friends,

Can anyone please help me with transfering HTML data to a XML file. What
I need to do is I need to extract the data from the text fields of the
HTML form and then transfer this data to the proper tags of the XML
file.

Will appreciate your help!Thanks

Regards
Adi

  • Everaldo Gomes at Sep 24, 2011 at 5:14 pm
    Hi!

    Take a look in the nokogiri gem:

    http://nokogiri.org/

    Best regards,