hi to all ....

Actually i want to display data grid in my rails application with
single row only with empty text boxes ....
But now i am able to display data grid with all the data's from my
database .

plz give a solution for this ..

And I have an another quest ?

Is it possible to add rows one by one at run time when i press "tab
key" in rails application using jquery grid plugin.??

Plz help me out from this problem ... Its very urgent...

Thanks in Advance
vasee

  • Vasee at Sep 20, 2011 at 1:40 pm