Are GET, POST, and COOKIE on Ngnix the same as Apache? I'm creating
these objects assuming a form will POST and get turned into a hash/
array is this the correct expectation?

  • Frederick Cheung at Sep 19, 2011 at 7:26 am

    Are GET, POST, and COOKIE on Ngnix the same as Apache? I'm creating
    these objects assuming a form will POST and get turned into a hash/
    array is this the correct expectation?
    What you see in the rails apps shouldn't vary no matter what web
    server sits between you and the end user.

    Fred