Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather than they
worked in java or .net

All small companies are working in ROR
And if any big company is working the strength of employees are much less in
India why it is?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Search Discussions

  • Hassan Schroeder at Sep 19, 2011 at 9:28 pm

    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather than they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are much less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies :-)

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Rajarshi at Sep 20, 2011 at 4:22 am
    Thnaks for our reply

    can you ask for me?
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Hassan Schroeder wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather than they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are much less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies :-)

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Rajarshi at Sep 20, 2011 at 4:53 am
    I think ROR is not For a big project tools
    That's why it is only use for freelance


    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rajarshi wrote:

    Thnaks for our reply

    can you ask for me?


    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Hassan Schroeder <
    hassan.schroeder@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather than they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are much less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies :-)

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Fernando Almeida at Sep 20, 2011 at 4:58 am
    These companies are not freelancers
    http://blog.obiefernandez.com/content/2008/03/big-name-compan.html


    2011/9/20 Rajarshi <rdas2576@gmail.com>
    I think ROR is not For a big project tools
    That's why it is only use for freelance


    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rajarshi wrote:

    Thnaks for our reply

    can you ask for me?


    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Hassan Schroeder <
    hassan.schroeder@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather than they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are much less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies :-)

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.


    --
    Fernando Almeida
    www.fernandoalmeida.net

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Rajarshi at Sep 20, 2011 at 5:01 am
    Ok thanks for the information

    But You know the employee strength of java and .net is much more rather than
    ruby on rails for those companies.

    Because ror does not have a capability for big project
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Fernando Almeida wrote:

    These companies are not freelancers
    http://blog.obiefernandez.com/content/2008/03/big-name-compan.html


    2011/9/20 Rajarshi <rdas2576@gmail.com>
    I think ROR is not For a big project tools
    That's why it is only use for freelance


    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rajarshi wrote:

    Thnaks for our reply

    can you ask for me?


    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Hassan Schroeder <
    hassan.schroeder@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather than they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are much less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies :-)

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.


    --
    Fernando Almeida
    www.fernandoalmeida.net

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Venkata reddy at Sep 20, 2011 at 5:18 am
    Dear Rajarshi,
    MNCs started recruiting ROR people.I heard TCS is
    recruiting 3yr experience rails developers.
    Dont think rails cannot be scalable. Its already proven technology.
    On Sep 20, 10:01 am, Rajarshi wrote:
    Ok thanks for the information

    But You know the employee strength of java and .net is much more rather than
    ruby on rails for those companies.

    Because ror does not have a capability for big project

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Fernando Almeida <







    ferna...@fernandoalmeida.net> wrote:
    These companies are not freelancers
    http://blog.obiefernandez.com/content/2008/03/big-name-compan.html
    2011/9/20 Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    I think ROR is not For a big project tools
    That's why it is only use for freelance
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rajarshi wrote:

    Thnaks for our reply
    can you ask for me?
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Hassan Schroeder <
    hassan.schroe...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather than they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are much less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies  :-)
    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    Fernando Almeida
    www.fernandoalmeida.net
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Rajarshi at Sep 20, 2011 at 5:29 am
    Dear Venkata,

    can you compare the strength of TCS in ror
    and in .net
    then u understand the difference

    Thnaks

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:48 AM, venkata reddy
    wrote:
    Dear Rajarshi,
    MNCs started recruiting ROR people.I heard TCS is
    recruiting 3yr experience rails developers.
    Dont think rails cannot be scalable. Its already proven technology.
    On Sep 20, 10:01 am, Rajarshi wrote:
    Ok thanks for the information

    But You know the employee strength of java and .net is much more rather than
    ruby on rails for those companies.

    Because ror does not have a capability for big project

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Fernando Almeida <







    ferna...@fernandoalmeida.net> wrote:
    These companies are not freelancers
    http://blog.obiefernandez.com/content/2008/03/big-name-compan.html
    2011/9/20 Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    I think ROR is not For a big project tools
    That's why it is only use for freelance
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rajarshi wrote:

    Thnaks for our reply
    can you ask for me?
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Hassan Schroeder <
    hassan.schroe...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather than they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are
    much
    less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies :-)
    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------
    hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    Fernando Almeida
    www.fernandoalmeida.net
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com
    .
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Rajarshi at Sep 20, 2011 at 5:30 am
    I mean employee strength

    .net worked more than 8 Lacs
    and in ror it is 50
    <

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Rajarshi wrote:


    Dear Venkata,

    can you compare the strength of TCS in ror
    and in .net
    then u understand the difference

    Thnaks


    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:48 AM, venkata reddy <venkatareddy.cs@gmail.com
    wrote:
    Dear Rajarshi,
    MNCs started recruiting ROR people.I heard TCS is
    recruiting 3yr experience rails developers.
    Dont think rails cannot be scalable. Its already proven technology.
    On Sep 20, 10:01 am, Rajarshi wrote:
    Ok thanks for the information

    But You know the employee strength of java and .net is much more rather than
    ruby on rails for those companies.

    Because ror does not have a capability for big project

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Fernando Almeida <







    ferna...@fernandoalmeida.net> wrote:
    These companies are not freelancers
    http://blog.obiefernandez.com/content/2008/03/big-name-compan.html
    2011/9/20 Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    I think ROR is not For a big project tools
    That's why it is only use for freelance
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    Thnaks for our reply
    can you ask for me?
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Hassan Schroeder <
    hassan.schroe...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather
    than
    they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are
    much
    less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies :-)
    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------
    hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    Fernando Almeida
    www.fernandoalmeida.net
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Venkata reddy at Sep 20, 2011 at 5:37 am
    Dear Rajarshi,
    You know what, Microsoft is big client for TCS. Microsoft will
    deafinitely force TCS to use that technology and TCS has to go
    according to that desperitely.
    There are some big companies behind .net and Java, mind you. People
    started realizing the strength and fun of rails. It will take small
    amount of time for rails to rock in even MNCs not much time.
    On Sep 20, 10:30 am, Rajarshi wrote:
    I mean employee strength

    .net worked more than 8 Lacs
    and in ror it is 50
    <






    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Rajarshi wrote:

    Dear Venkata,
    can you compare the strength of TCS in ror
    and in .net
    then u understand the difference
    Thnaks
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:48 AM, venkata reddy <venkatareddy...@gmail.com
    wrote:
    Dear Rajarshi,
    MNCs started recruiting ROR people.I heard TCS is
    recruiting 3yr experience rails developers.
    Dont think rails cannot be scalable. Its already proven technology.
    On Sep 20, 10:01 am, Rajarshi wrote:
    Ok thanks for the information
    But You know the employee strength of java and .net is much more rather than
    ruby on rails for those companies.
    Because ror does not have a capability for big project
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Fernando Almeida <
    ferna...@fernandoalmeida.net> wrote:
    2011/9/20 Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    I think ROR is not For a big project tools
    That's why it is only use for freelance
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    Thnaks for our reply
    can you ask for me?
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Hassan Schroeder <
    hassan.schroe...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather
    than
    they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are
    much
    less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies  :-)
    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------
    hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    Fernando Almeida
    www.fernandoalmeida.net
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Venkata reddy at Sep 20, 2011 at 5:45 am
    What is a big project according to you. Something like Facebook which
    is built on php is a big project for you? If you think so,Tumblr is
    also built on PHP but failed.
    Then what do you say? Does it mean PHP is not scalable?
    On Sep 20, 10:37 am, venkata reddy wrote:
    Dear Rajarshi,
    You know what, Microsoft is big client for TCS. Microsoft will
    deafinitely force TCS to use that technology and TCS has to go
    according to that desperitely.
    There are some big companies behind .net and Java, mind you. People
    started realizing the strength and fun of rails. It will take small
    amount of time for rails to rock in even MNCs not much time.

    On Sep 20, 10:30 am, Rajarshi wrote:






    I mean employee strength
    .net worked more than 8 Lacs
    and in ror it is 50
    <
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Rajarshi wrote:

    Dear Venkata,
    can you compare the strength of TCS in ror
    and in .net
    then u understand the difference
    Thnaks
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:48 AM, venkata reddy <venkatareddy...@gmail.com
    wrote:
    Dear Rajarshi,
    MNCs started recruiting ROR people.I heard TCS is
    recruiting 3yr experience rails developers.
    Dont think rails cannot be scalable. Its already proven technology.
    On Sep 20, 10:01 am, Rajarshi wrote:
    Ok thanks for the information
    But You know the employee strength of java and .net is much more rather than
    ruby on rails for those companies.
    Because ror does not have a capability for big project
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Fernando Almeida <
    ferna...@fernandoalmeida.net> wrote:
    2011/9/20 Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    I think ROR is not For a big project tools
    That's why it is only use for freelance
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    Thnaks for our reply
    can you ask for me?
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM, Hassan Schroeder <
    hassan.schroe...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Rajarshi <rdas2...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    Why CMM level 5 Companies not working in ruby on rails rather
    than
    they
    worked in java or .net
    And if any big company is working the strength of employees are
    much
    less in
    India why it is?
    Maybe you should be asking those companies  :-)
    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------
    hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    Fernando Almeida
    www.fernandoalmeida.net
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Hassan Schroeder at Sep 20, 2011 at 5:55 am

    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Rajarshi wrote:
    I mean employee strength
    BREAKING NEWS: companies burdened with legacy commitments
    (and fear of change) invest more in legacy technologies.

    Amazing but true.

    Me, I'm betting on the mammals.

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Usman Ahmed at Sep 20, 2011 at 9:57 am
    Rails is agile. people should actually know this by now
    Rails is different from existing stuff, its the future
    CMMI is good but personally i think rails deserves something different
    and Rails is novel thing , at least where I live, in Pakistan few
    companies are working on Rails
    and in well known freelancing marketplaces theres not much Rails work
    still
    and usually I've seen people start jumping into outsourcing business
    without sufficient knowledge of software development and trying to
    start new companies

    these people are utterly unaware of whats going on in the cutting edge
    of web dev.
    they only want to hire a few people, get an internet connection and
    start churning out low quality websites

    and this wont stop, middle men in the first world are makin big money
    if they find a company in teh third world which produces stuff at low
    price and fast turnarounds

    Rails is awesome. and awesomeness doesnt come cheap.
    plus rails is for highly opinionated people. period.

    I'm hoping to see more people coming to rails
    On Sep 19, 10:55 pm, Hassan Schroeder wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Rajarshi wrote:
    I mean employee strength
    BREAKING NEWS: companies burdened with legacy commitments
    (and fear of change) invest more in legacy technologies.

    Amazing but true.

    Me, I'm betting on the mammals.

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.comhttp://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Rajarshi at Sep 20, 2011 at 11:35 am
    oooh

    I am just telling the truth man
    the strength of people in CMMi company is less for ROR
    Yes rails is awesome as far as i have developed srping struts
    rails is much better thna those.

    But strength of employee is less man

    As
    1.Desktop application is not made by rails
    As Microsoft and ISO take place.

    Microsoft use .net
    and for mac ios use cocoa

    So only in that case it is far lagged behind others but


    for Web development

    *RAILS IS THE GOD AND IT WILL *
    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Usman Ahmed wrote:

    Rails is agile. people should actually know this by now
    Rails is different from existing stuff, its the future
    CMMI is good but personally i think rails deserves something different
    and Rails is novel thing , at least where I live, in Pakistan few
    companies are working on Rails
    and in well known freelancing marketplaces theres not much Rails work
    still
    and usually I've seen people start jumping into outsourcing business
    without sufficient knowledge of software development and trying to
    start new companies

    these people are utterly unaware of whats going on in the cutting edge
    of web dev.
    they only want to hire a few people, get an internet connection and
    start churning out low quality websites

    and this wont stop, middle men in the first world are makin big money
    if they find a company in teh third world which produces stuff at low
    price and fast turnarounds

    Rails is awesome. and awesomeness doesnt come cheap.
    plus rails is for highly opinionated people. period.

    I'm hoping to see more people coming to rails
    On Sep 19, 10:55 pm, Hassan Schroeder wrote:
    On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Rajarshi wrote:
    I mean employee strength
    BREAKING NEWS: companies burdened with legacy commitments
    (and fear of change) invest more in legacy technologies.

    Amazing but true.

    Me, I'm betting on the mammals.

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...
    @gmail.comhttp://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Pepe at Sep 22, 2011 at 1:20 am

    Me, I'm betting on the mammals.
    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.comhttp://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Colin Law at Sep 22, 2011 at 7:02 am

    On 22 September 2011 02:19, pepe wrote:
    Me, I'm betting on the mammals.
    I think there are a lot more species of birds (ie dinosaurs) then
    there are mammals.

    Colin

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Pepe at Sep 22, 2011 at 1:21 am
    Me, I'm betting on the mammals.
    Good one! :D

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Marc Byrd at Sep 22, 2011 at 1:29 am
    Larger companies are reluctant to invest in a technology until it has
    demonstrated some level of stability from a specification and tools point of
    view. In this light, breakages in backward compatibility may cause a
    technology to acquire a bad reputation that in turn impedes its adoption.

    m

    On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:21 PM, pepe wrote:

    Me, I'm betting on the mammals.
    Good one! :D

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.
  • Hassan Schroeder at Sep 22, 2011 at 1:49 am

    On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Marc Byrd wrote:
    Larger companies are reluctant to invest in a technology until it has
    demonstrated some level of stability
    yep, because for Big Companies, "stability" is Job 1.

    OTOH, smaller (== small-a-'agile') companies are eager to invest in
    a technology if it *currently* demonstrates some level of competitive
    advantage, because they're in a position to exploit it.

    Place y'r bets, ladies and gentlemen, place y'r bets ... :-)

    --
    Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder@gmail.com
    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
    To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
grouprubyonrails-talk @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedSep 19, '11 at 12:04p
activeSep 22, '11 at 7:02a
posts19
users8
websiterubyonrails.org
irc#RubyOnRails

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase