I migrated the database and it gives the error

(in /home/amrit/library)
rake aborted!
no such file to load -- rubygems
/home/amrit/library/Rakefile:4:in `require'

Please somebody suggest what got wrong?
--
Thanks

Regards

Amrit Pal

amritpalpathak.blogspot.com

  • Colin Law at Sep 18, 2011 at 7:01 pm

    On 18 September 2011 17:39, Amrit Pal Pathak wrote:
    I migrated the database and it gives the error
    (in /home/amrit/library)
    rake aborted!
    no such file to load -- rubygems
    /home/amrit/library/Rakefile:4:in `require'
    Please somebody suggest what got wrong?
    Do you mean that when you run the migration you get that error? If so
    have you got rubygems installed?

    Colin
    --
    gplus.to/clanlaw