Hello,

after just three days we have the first patchlevel release of 2.8.
The only goal of this release is to upgrade Sentinel to the latest
version after fixing issue #1394 that prevented a correct propagation
of the latest configuration among Sentinels, because of a (one char!)
bug in the implementation.

Available as usually as tarball at redis.io, and as Github tag '2.8.1'.

You should only upgrade your Sentinel instances as the Redis server
code is the same as 2.8.0.

SHA1 digests of tarballs are available here as usually:

https://github.com/antirez/redis-hashes/blob/master/README

Cheers,
Salvatore

--
Salvatore 'antirez' Sanfilippo
open source developer - GoPivotal

We suspect that trading off implementation flexibility for
understandability makes sense for most system designs.
        — Diego Ongaro and John Ousterhout (from Raft paper)