Hi alls,

I'm very new Redis and I have a question regarding Redis security.

in Redis, is it possible to only allow certain IP addresses can update
selective database index?

For example:

127.0.0.1 can only update database index number 1
127.0.0.2 can update all database indexes

Thanks

  • Didier Spezia at May 22, 2013 at 3:56 pm
    No. You would better served by putting your data in different instances.