How do you get Redis' CPU usage at a particular point in time ? The
used_cpu_sys and used_cpu_user in the output of INFO command give data *upto
* that point of time.

I actually want to take this info and graph it to show the CPU usage for
Redis process on a machine, but can't find a way using Redis itself. Using
an external command like *pidstat* is not really an option for me.

Regards,
Samar

  • Josiah Carlson at Mar 19, 2013 at 4:35 pm
    If you keep track of the CPU use the last time you checked, and the CPU use
    now, you can calculate the difference and generate a time used since you
    last checked (you can store these times *in* Redis ;) ).

    - Josiah