Josiah, have there been any developments on this, especially with Lua
scripting coming in 2.6? In its simplest possible form, I'd like to move a
key's value upon expiration to a list, which can serve as a queue for
processing expired values. I understand your suggestion to use zsets &
timestamps (Redis is so nifty!) but that would be part of the critical data
structure access path, preventing Redis from using "downtime" to perform
the expiration + move to list operation, no? Thanks, Sim