I used the c client for redis to develop it, and tested the speed of
inserting and getting. I used the functions and credis_set() and
credis_get(), whose outcomes were nearly 20000 commands/s and 30000
commands/s respectively, but it was really slow. So what should I do
to improve it?

Thanks!

Search Discussions

  • William Wu at Mar 30, 2012 at 8:30 am
    I used the c client for redis to develop it, and tested the speed of
    inserting and getting. I used the functions and credis_set() and
    credis_get(), whose outcomes were nearly 20000 commands/s and 30000
    commands/s respectively, but it was really slow. So what should I do
    to improve it?

    Thanks!
  • Paulino Huerta at Mar 30, 2012 at 12:55 pm
    Meanwhile try the same with 'hiredis' https://github.com/antirez/hiredis.git
    Please, comment if there are any changes

    I used the c client for redis to develop it, and tested the speed of
    inserting and getting. I used the functions and credis_set() and
    credis_get(), whose outcomes were nearly 20000 commands/s and 30000
    commands/s respectively, but it was really slow. So what should I do
    to improve it?

    Thanks!

groupredis-clients-dev @
categoriesredis
postedMar 30, '12 at 8:29a
activeMar 30, '12 at 12:55p
websiteredis.io
irc#redis

2 users in discussion

William Wu: 2 posts Paulino Huerta: 1 post