I'm new in using Puppet but I was able to install the server and several
clients

Almost all of our servers are running Windows 2008 with Tomcat 7 installed.
I would like to know if it's possible to update the installed tomcat to
version 8 using Puppet.

If someone can point me to a tutorial on how to do it, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks!

  • Mike A. at Jun 26, 2015 at 6:57 am
    If there's no way I can use Puppet to install/update Tomcat directly,
    should I use Chocolatey instead?

    How reliable is Chocolatey in a production server?

    Anyone have any experience?