Hello,

when developping puppet modules i'm:

    - providing a test.pp for each puppet class that serves a defined
    parameters set to the class
    - using git to checkout the complete environment (git clone
    ssh://puppetmaster:/etc/puppet/environments/development/modules) into my
    home on a testserver
    - applying the test class : sudo puppet apply --*basemodulepath*=/home/me/modules
      modules/mymodule/tests/init.pp
    - see what is going on
    - push changes back to git and create a revision
    - checkout that revision to the integration environment on the puppet
    master and later on to the production environment
    - using foreman in production instead of hardcoded parameters

This works for me but since basemodulepath is deprecated i wonder if this
is the way to go and how this is done by users

thanks