Hey all, Is there a existing way to bucket all changes ? This works great
for the file type, but would be great when modifying the passwd or shadow
file with the user type. I have searched on this topic but not found
anything, maybe my search terms are wrong... It would be even better if i
could check the files into a revisioning system.

Thanks !
Robert

  • Robert Reilly at Apr 21, 2014 at 11:01 pm
    Hi All, I want to be able to bucket any file that is being changed
    including the /etc/passwd and shadow for user changes, I see this is not
    the default behavior .It would be awesome to use something like git or svn
    to keep track of changed files.
    thanks for any help
    Robert

  • Jcbollinger at Apr 22, 2014 at 1:05 pm