Hi all,

How do you manage different forge modules that require conflicting versions
for the same module?
The most common example is ripienaar/concat vs puppetlabs/concat:
puppetlabs/puppetdb requires puppetlabs/postgreql 2.x, which requires
ripienaar/concat
puppetlabs/apache requires puppetlabs/concat

Thanks.

  • Garrett Honeycutt at Oct 28, 2013 at 4:42 pm