Hello

I would like to deploy 10 servers in various territories.

Like to deploy an ova template to cloud servers(I'm using Centos). Then
Install/Configure this server ready for production. The server has a fairly
complex software stack to deploy/configure and manage. So would like to use
puppet for this anyway.

I'm fairly cost sensitive to pricing so rather do cloud than bare metal
solution.

Any idea if i'm on the right track? Or are there alternative tools
available to me?