I was wondering if there was an easy way of managing database schemas and content on different servers using mcollective/puppet

Some of my thoughts are

- since puppet seems to use ruby on rails maybe I can use active record migrations to do this ?(I don't know much about ruby or rails by the way). One problem I faced when doing something else was that other vendor libraries? did not seem easily accessible from the main puppet ruby interpreter so may not be easily available in a mcollective agent?

Kind Regards,

Chandra