I'm pretty new to Puppet. Today I downloaded the master VM and setup agent
on another vm to play with. After setting up DNS, sync time, solving some
problem like master domain not consistent, change iptables setting, finally
I saw my master and agent listed on "Live Management" tab.

Then I began to install module from commandline "puppet module instal ...",
but can't see the new class show up in the "Classes" tab. Have I missed
something like apply the installed module or... ?

Thanks,
Jason.Xu

  • Ryan Coleman at Oct 23, 2013 at 12:05 am
    Hello Jason.Xu,