Hi guys,

I'm a three days new Puppet user. I've installed Puppet Enterpise 3 in a
Debian box with Console enabled.

I've setup a Windows 7 with puppet enterprise 3 and it have been discovered
and signed by Puppet Master. I see my Windows node in Nodes tab. I can't
figure out what mistake I did, but the Windows node never appears on Live
Management tab.

I searched for related issues but didn't found any answer.

Can some one give me a way?

Thank you.

  • Rob Reynolds at Sep 26, 2013 at 9:10 pm
    Fernando,
      From what I understand, it should show up after two agent runs. The first
    run adds it to the console and the second run configures MCollective on the
    agent. Then it should show up in Live Management.

    Also, this should probably be posted in pe-users group where you will get
    better support for Puppet Enterprise questions.
    http://docs.puppetlabs.com/pe/latest/overview_getting_support.html#join-the-puppet-enterprise-user-group

    I'm a three days new Puppet user. I've installed Puppet Enterpise 3 in a
    Debian box with Console enabled.

    I've setup a Windows 7 with puppet enterprise 3 and it have been
    discovered and signed by Puppet Master. I see my Windows node in Nodes tab.
    I can't figure out what mistake I did, but the Windows node never appears
    on Live Management tab.

    I searched for related issues but didn't found any answer.

    Can some one give me a way?

    Thank you.

    Rob Reynolds
    Developer, Puppet Labs

    Join us at PuppetConf 2014, September 23-24 in San Francisco