I would like to use additional puppet environment for "fast response"
configuration and run it every minute. For that I've created new light
environment with only one module. But I don't know how to configure puppet
master manifests for one node with two environments? Is it possible?

I've found a manual
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/environment.html#configuring-environments-for-agent-nodes
Is it what I need? I suppose that one node in several manifests could cause
an error.

P.S. Puppet 2.7

  • Denmat at Sep 23, 2013 at 10:10 pm
    Hi,

    In this case I would call puppet from cron and pass the environment var there.

    There maybe better alternatives.

    Den
    I would like to use additional puppet environment for "fast response" configuration and run it every minute. For that I've created new light environment with only one module. But I don't know how to configure puppet master manifests for one node with two environments? Is it possible?

    I've found a manual http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/environment.html#configuring-environments-for-agent-nodes Is it what I need? I suppose that one node in several manifests could cause an error.

    P.S. Puppet 2.7
  • Kay kay at Sep 24, 2013 at 6:25 am
    Thanks. It works.