Hi All,

I have install saz/ssh module .Now I have to use file like sshd_config to
configure

puppet client and issue is that I have to use different sshd_config for
each host

and similarly different ntp file for most of host .

In foreman I can see the option for example, force same configuration like
ntp to be configured to all connected puppet client from same common file
on puppet server .

Kindly guide me in this so that I can make copy of Puppet Agent original
config file like sshd_config on master and implement individual from agent
to agent .

Thanks in Advance