Could any one tell me how to configure PUPPET SERVER AND PUPPET CLIENT..and
how to run shell script in client node which is in puppet in server..

Thanks in advance,

Dilip

  • Sneha More at Sep 20, 2013 at 11:48 am
    Hi Dilip,
      You can get the installation and configuration steps for puppet on RHEL on
    link
    http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/installation.html#red-hat-enterprise-linux-and-derivatives

    You can run shell script in client node which is in puppet server by,
      1. Transfer the shell script to client by using File resource:
      2. Use Exec resource to execute that script.