Using centos 6 with puppet-2.6.17 with thin_storeconfigs with mysql and
nagios exported resources. Every time an agent connects to the master, the
updated_at column in the hosts table is updated. However, the updated_at
column in the other tables is not updated even when I alter a nagios
resource attribute like retry_check_interval. What are the conditions by
which the updated_at column is updated for the other tables?

  • John Santana at Sep 16, 2013 at 12:36 pm
    Does anyone know?